For all of the various other services we provide, please access the forms here.
Change of Company Name
To change your company’s name, click here to download and complete our change of company name form. You can email this form back to us at [email protected] with your payment details, and we will change your company’s name for you.
The fee for changing your company’s name is $639.00 inc GST and the ASIC fee of $474.00. Shelfcom will prepare and lodge the necessary form with ASIC and provide to you a change of company name certificate, and company minutes.
Change of Company Details
To update your company’s details with ASIC, click here to download and complete our change of company details form. Email this form back to us at [email protected] and we will update your company’s details with ASIC.
Please contact our office for a quote for the applicable fees depending on the complexity of the changes. We can complete and lodge the necessary form(s) with ASIC and provide you with a copy of the ASIC forms lodged together with minutes and any necessary company register documents.
Adopting a New Constitution
To allow for changes that have been made to the Corporations Act over the last few years, it may be time for you to consider adopting a new constitution for your company. If your company was established prior to 1998 and still has a Memorandum or Articles of Association, there have been many changes to company law that make it simpler and easier to administer your company.
To adopt a new constitution, simply email us the following information:
- Company Name & ACN
- Directors and Members Full Names
- A PDF copy of your company’s Memorandum or Articles of Association for review if available
You can apply to voluntarily deregister your company if it meets all of these requirements:
- All members of the company agree to deregister
- The company is not carrying on business
- The company’s assets are worth less than $1,000
- The company has no outstanding liabilities
- The company is not a party to any legal proceedings
- The company has paid all fees and penalties payable under the Corporations Act 2001
If your company meets the above criteria then we will be able to assist you, click here to download our form. However, if this is not your company’s situation, then you will need to contact us to further discuss before proceeding with the deregistration process.
To order a company search, click here. Download and complete our Company/Business Name Searches Form. Email this form back to us at [email protected] along with your payment details and we will email you the company search extract asap.
For multiple company search requests, please email us the list of company names, ACN's and whether you require current or historical searches together with your payment details or alternatively you can provide your payment details over the phone.
Business Name Registration
To register one or multiple business names, simply email us the following information along with your chosen business name/s:
- The business name holders' name; this includes individuals’ full names, company name, or trust details
- ABN for the business name holder
- Details of all individuals’ associated to the business name; this includes residential address, town and country of birth, and date of birth
- Email address for all correspondence including business name renewals from ASIC
- Postal address
- Business trading address
- Registration period 1 or 3 years
Please provide your contact information so that one of our staff can contact you before registering your business name.
Mellor Olsson Lawyers
Mellor Olsson Lawyers are our solicitors and we engage them to prepare all of our legal documentation. The documents that they prepare and update for us includes; our company register documents, company constitutions, trust deeds, and self-managed super fund deeds and documents. We also refer our trust deed amendments and variations to their solicitors so they can review your documents and advise you directly.
Mellor Olsson is a leader in the agribusiness, commercial, property, banking and finance, estate planning and local government sectors in South Australia. They have a legal team of highly qualified professionals who always seek to deliver the best service possible to clients, combined with practical advice. Mellor Olsson’s practice areas include:
- Banking & Finance
- Corporate, Commercial & Business
- Court Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Debt Recovery
- Family Law
- Farm Law
- Insolvency, Bankruptcy & Reconstruction
- Intellectual Property
- Liquor & Hospitality
- Local Government
- Mining, Environment & Resources
- Native Title
- Property Development & Town Planning
- Property Leasing & Conveyancing
- Road Accidents & Other Injury Claims
- Tax, Revenue & Superannuation
- Wills & Estates
To find out more visit www.molawyers.com.au